Expand your Destiny adventure with a wealth of weapons, armor, and gear to earn in new story missions, three new competitive multiplayer maps, and a new cooperative Strike. The House Of Wolves introduces a new competitive elimination mode in the Crucible and an all-new arena activity – The Prison of Elders. Join the Awoken and hunt down the Fallen rising against us.
Bungie’s House of Wolves livestream happened earlier today and I missed it! Bungie did however say they were going to release a copy of the livestream sometime in the near future, so I’ll post it here at Dude Gamer as soon as it comes out. In the meantime, enjoy the teaser trailer they had just released that gives you an enticing look at the new expansion.
Here are some new feature coming with new expansion, House of Wolves:
- New “Ascend” upgrade path for legendary or exotic weapons and armor.
- Re-roll the randomized perks for any new weapon acquired with “Reforge”.
- New social space to battle in called “The Reef”. This new battle space will work like the Tower in some respects, (Vault Access, Bounty Tracker Robot, New Queens Wrath Vendors, House of Judgement Gear).
- In the Tower, the Speaker will act as a trader for old materials. Exchange materials for Mote of Light, etc.
- New activities called “Trails of Osiris”, and “Prison of Elders”.
- Release date is May 19.
- New Bungie livestreams planned up until the release date.