Halo: Spartan Strike is now available on Apple IOS phones and tablets as well as Windows 8 PCs and the Windows 8 phone for $5.99. Halo is a very welcome addition to Apple products and is a fanstastic game for any mobile user. Like the games predecessor, Halo: Spartan Strike has 30 levels in cities, deserts, and jungles. The game also includes vehicles, and new enemies to fight.
Here are Halo: Spartan Strikes’ top features:
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Share progress between your Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, or on Steam via Steam Cloud.
- Purchase through the Windows or Windows Phone store and receive access to the Windows and Windows Phone versions of the title for one price.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control with precision touch-based controls for the mobile experience and optional support for both keyboard and mouse or USB Xbox controller on PCs.**
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).*