The window on Petra’s lead is closing. With only 72 hours to get past ONI and into Deep Space, it’ll take a miracle–or a timely intervention–to keep the story on track.
Freshman Senator Andrew Del Rio wastes no time turning Biko into an anti-Chief campaign, but news from the Outer Colonies tells a very different story. With the truth about the Spartan program hanging in the balance, how far will ONI go to bury it?
A new report surfaces about a Spartan abductee, but there’s no time to check the facts. FERO is missing, and the Senate meeting is about to begin.
Tons of new Halo 5: Guardians artwork has just been unveiled this week from 343 Industries, the makers of all things Halo these days. During a new viral marketing campaign a few days ago, 343 Industries released an email to Xbox owners displaying a geometric star map with some clickable stars. “Look closer”, said the image which when clicked revealed some cryptic image segments to unknowing Halo fans. I personally thought the email was about Microsoft’s Halo and the #HuntTheTruth advert campaign, but I wasn’t absolutely sure until clicking on the stars of the map myself. The pics displayed some unintelligible pieces of a much larger picture. Further research led some reddit users to find the rest of the pieces [displayed above], that assemble the new final cover artwork for Halo 5! Outstanding work reddit Dudes! Microsoft and 343i has since released high-res jpegs of the cover, as well as close-ups of the characters displayed at the bottom corners.
The Spartan II’s on the left obviously shows John-117 along with the rest of his ‘blue team’, Frederic-104, Kelly-087, and Linda-058, who have been depicted in books and novels [Halo: The Fall of Reach], before the release of the original story and game Halo: Combat Evolved. The other Spartans on the right are more mysterious. We know the lead character is Oni’s Spartan Agent Lock wearing Hunter Armor. The other three Spartans however are unknown to us. All of these characters should play a vital role in the story of Halo 5. Some have speculated that a new cooperative game mode as well as the single player campaign should involve the new Spartans as well! Enjoy the large pics and the animated cover below.
Halo: Spartan Strike is now available on Apple IOS phones and tablets as well as Windows 8 PCs and the Windows 8 phone for $5.99. Halo is a very welcome addition to Apple products and is a fanstastic game for any mobile user. Like the games predecessor, Halo: Spartan Strike has 30 levels in cities, deserts, and jungles. The game also includes vehicles, and new enemies to fight.
Here are Halo: Spartan Strikes’ top features:
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Share progress between your Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices, or on Steam via Steam Cloud.
- Purchase through the Windows or Windows Phone store and receive access to the Windows and Windows Phone versions of the title for one price.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control with precision touch-based controls for the mobile experience and optional support for both keyboard and mouse or USB Xbox controller on PCs.**
- Earn achievements in Halo: Spartan Strike to unlock an exclusive emblem, nameplate, and avatar in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One (sold separately).*